Academic Administrative Procedures Manual (AAPM)
The AAPM provides guidance to academic administrators and their staff on key processes related to the academic life cycle.
June 2018: You may notice a change in the format and appearance of the AAPM. However, the content has not changed beyond regular updates.
Navigate through the AAPM using the following links.
- Annual Academic HR Calendar
- NEW: SuccessFactors Recruiting: Academic Recruitment
- UTORecruit for Academic Recruitment
- UTORecruit Help and Technical Requirements
- Instructions for Academic Search Administrators
- Instructions for Search Committee Chairs
- Instructions for Search Committees
- Instructions for Decanal and Provostial Approvers
- Helping Applicants With UTORecruit
- Academic Salary Administration
- Other Appointments
- NEW: Workload
- Teaching Evaluation Guidelines